Our 2019 Washington high school football preview continues with a team-by-team look at the 3A South Sound Conference.
When you think of program success over the past decade and a half, Peninsula has been as consistent as anybody, reaching the playoffs in 13 of the past 14 seasons. And the Seahawks are the favorites once again in the 3A SSC.
Scroll down for our projected order of finish, links to 3A SSC team previews, players to watch and games to see.
2019 3A SSC - Projected order of finish
1. Peninsula -- 2019 team preview
2. Yelm -- 2019 team preview
3. Timberline -- 2019 team preview
4. Central Kitsap -- 2019 team preview
5. Gig Harbor -- 2019 team preview
6. Capital -- 2019 team preview
7. Shelton -- 2019 team preview
8. North Thurston -- 2019 team preview
PLAYERS TO WATCH
RB/LB Chase Wittmers, Peninsula
OL Bradley McGannon, Yelm
OL Sam Peacock, Gig Harbor
GAMES TO SEE
Oct. 3: Timberline at Peninsula, 7 p.m.
Oct 25: Peninsula at Gig Harbor, 7 p.m.
Nov. 1: Yelm at Timberline, 7 p.m.