Throughout the 2019 Southern California high school football regular season we featured the Top Plays of the Week from across the L.A. City, Southern and San Diego Sections.
Now it's time to vote for the Play of the Year.
Watch the highlight video with our Top 15 Plays of the Year and cast your vote for the best play below. Voting will continue until Thursday, Nov. 28 at 11:59 p.m.
In no particular order, here are Scorebook Live's Top 15 Plays of the 2019 Southern California high school football season:
- Justin Flowe from Upland throws down his defender in a suplex-like tackle.
- St. John Bosco's DJ Uiagalelei finds Logan Loya downfield for a huge pickup on this triple-reverse trick play.
- Anthony Prieto of Notre Dame hits a 33-yard FG to win the game as time expires.
- El Rancho's Brett Yatco hauls in the game-winning catch and takes it to the end zone.
- LV Bunkley of Gardena Serra tips a pass over his defender - to himself to make the completion.
- Jaylen Thompson from Calabasas avoids multiple defenders and scores on this 70-yard TD run.
- Rancho Verde's Jordan Jefferson makes a nasty cut to avoid his defender and ends up with the TD.
- Kyron Ware-Hudson of Mater Dei goes over his defender to catch this TD pass in the corner of the end zone from Bryce Young.
- Orion Peters from Inglewood turns this 5-yard completion into a 60-yard catch after he makes two defenders miss and runs the rest of the way for the TD.
- Norco's Shane Illingworth throws this 91-yard TD pass as he takes a huge hit to the chest.
- DJ Uiagalelei from St. John Bosco throws a deep pass to Beaux Collins who bobbles it and then pulls it in and runs in for the TD.
- Travis Bennett hits Brent Lawson with this diving TD catch for Vista.
- Jeff Trepagnier snags the ball from his defender on this TD pass from Lawndale's QB Jalon Daniels.
- Alfred Bobadilla hits Christopher Quijada for a 74-yard Franklin TD.
- Servite's Noah Fifita passes to Tetairon McMillan and he pulls in a one-handed catch for the TD.