1. Buford defeated Mallard Creek, 56-7
The Wolves played a complete game in their blowout win against one of the top teams in North Carolina.
2. Grayson beat Eagles Landing, 44-10
The Rams looked dominant in their blowout win versus the Golden Eagles.
3. Mill Creek beat Norcross, 49-17
Mill Creek almost saw its first 50-point game after blowing out Norcross.
4. Collins Hill had a bye
5. Langston Hughes beat McEachern, 47-21
The Panthers now have back to back wins while scoring 47 points and are 2-0 on the season.
6. North Cobb had a bye
7. Milton lost to Christian Brothers, 41-27
Milton now has back-to-back losses to open its season.
8. Colquitt County beat Stockbridge, 29-0
The Packers recorded their second straight shutout of the season.
9. Brookwood lost to Walton, 34-20
Brookwood was upset by Walton to give it a 1-1 record on the season.
10. Lee County beat Hapeville Charter, 37-0
Lee Couty was hitting on all cylinders in its first shut out win of the season.
11, Warner Robins had a bye
12. Cedar Grove had a bye
13. Cartersville beat Jonesboro, 45-0
Cartersville has its second shutout and has scored 80 points on the season.
14. Woodward Academy lost to McCallie, 17-13
The War Eagles suffered a tough loss to one of the best teams out of Tennessee.
15. Lowndes beat Gasden City, 33-0
Lowdnes dominated in its shutout win over an out of state opponent.
16. Walton beat Brookwood, 34-20
Walton upset Brookdwood to get its first win on the season.
17. Creekside had a bye
18. Kennesaw Mountain beat Campbell, 45-14
The Mustangs moved to 2-0 after a blowout win over Campbell.
19. Benedictine lost to Columbus (FL), 41-15
Benedictine traveled to MIami to face the Explorers and will come back to Georgia with its first loss of the season.
20. Carver (Columbus) beat Spencer, 40-0
Carver moved to 2-0 after blowing out Spencer in a shutout.
21. Rome beat Lithonia, 49-0
Rome had a near 50 piece in its shutout versus Lithonia.
22. Westlake beat Crisp County, 47-7
The Lions got their first win of the season in dominant fashion.
23. Brooks County beat Wayne County, 39-25
Brooks County went to 2-0 on the season after its second straight game of 35 plus points scored.
24. Trinity Christian lost to Fellowship Christian, 23-19
The Lions start their season at 0-2 after going undefeated all of last year.
25. Calhoun lost to Gardendale, 23-19
Calhoun starts its season 0-2 after a close loss to Gardendale.