The Oregon Ducks flipped an Oklahoma pledge, Washington secured a pair of new recruits and UCLA appears poised to add two major in-state targets.
It was a busy weekend on the recruiting trail and several schools capitalized.
Here's a look at the top recruiting stories of the past few days
- WATCH: Elite football prospect Rodrick Pleasant breaks California state record in 100 meter dash; Boston College, Oregon, USC among suitors
Just a week after running a wind aided 10.16 100 meter dash, Gardena Serra junior Rodrick Pleasant ran a wind legal 10.14 to break the California state record on Saturday at the Southern Section Masters Meet.
- Oklahoma WR and Under Armour All-American Ashton Cozart flips to Oregon Ducks
- Ashton Cozart shares behind-the-scenes video of his recruitment-altering Oregon visit
- Oregon commit Jackson Shelstad staying at West Linn; PIL player of the year Adrian Mosley transfers in
Not only does Shelstad intend to stay, but Grant standout and reigning PIL player of the year Adrian Mosley has transferred to West Linn and is already enrolled at the school.
- Rising 2024 Yelm linebacker Isaiah Patterson receives Oregon Ducks offer
"Right before I was getting ready to leave, (Long) went to go get Coach Lupoi and they both stood in front me, talked for a bit, then said they really like me as player and what I could do on the field and I have a place in their program," he said. "Then there was silence and I said, 'Wait, does that mean what I think it does?' and they said, 'Yes, we'd like to offer you a full-ride scholarship to the University of Oregon.'"